Bringing you another exciting news from the entrepreneurial world of Plan9! In the battle for greatness, Plan9 has engaged its star alumni to help the current startups make a mark in history by joining Plan9′s Board of Mentors.
Plan9 hopes to make the most of their star startups’ individual experiences, impressive portfolio of stories and entrepreneurial exposure.
Plan9’s alumni is in the best position to help give back to the startup community and get their individual experiences on the map. They will now be working as one on one dedicated mentors to the currently incubated startups.
Take a look at the first 9 stars coming on board as Plan9 Mentors:
- Omer Khan – CTO/Co-Founder, VIVID Technologies
- Khalid Bajwa – Co-Founder, Patari
- Sahr Said – Co-founder, Beauty Hooked
- Shahmir Khan – CEO, Travly
- Irfan Ahmed – CEO & Founder, Baby Planet
- Bilal Athar – CEO, WiFi Gen
- Talaal Burny – Fleet Manager, Careem
- Fahad Rao – Founder, Club Internet
- Faizan Aslam – CEO, Bookme.pk
Many more mentors to join soon. Stay tuned!
It’s time these star entrepreneurs start giving back to the community, share their experiences and help current startups get through their struggles and failures.
“This is a great step forward in further strengthening the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Pakistan. With this the alumni will not just disappear but come back to help the young budding lot grow into future successful entrepreneurs.” Dr. Umar Saif, Chairman PITB