Innovative District 92 brings its second cycle to the startups of Pakistan. Innovative District 92 is a startup incubator which aims to establish our country as an ‘Innovative District’ in the world. With many emerging startups nowadays, ID92’s goal is to provide startups the maximum benefit of being incubated. Its first cycle saw startups generating revenue and entertaining customers (E Khata, Maidan & Foster Learning) starting from the third month of incubation to a startup raising investment (Careeb) before graduating from the cohort! Women are highly encouraged to step forward and be a part of this occasion.
Cycle 2’s application are now open. Following is the eligibility criteria:
- ID92 is open for all, there is no age limit.
- Team members – 2 to 5.
- Minimum education requirement is Matric / High School graduate.
- Startups from all verticals/sectors are allowed
- Must be based in Lahore
- a work-space (open 24/7)
- free utilities (wifi, rent & electricity)
- Superior Group’s Resource Pool (schools, research centers, colleges, and university)
- vast mentorship network
- access to entrepreneurial community
- milestone based training
- legal assistance
- networking opportunity
However, ID92’s USP is the following three factors:
- Free Marketing!
ID92 has a vast media network of Superior Group at its disposal, 2 TV Channels, a newspaper, a FM radio, and a web TV. Startups incubated at ID92 have the facility of using all these media networks for advertisements, free of cost.
- One word: Investment!
ID92 itself cannot invest in your business, however they will provide you with various investment opportunities from introducing you to investors to providing you a spot on Idea Croron Ka, Pakistan’s first investment based reality show, which was able to raise 400 million PKR for startups.
- Fully funded international exchange to USA!
ID92 is the only startup incubator in Pakistan to have secured three grants for exchange programs to USA. ATX+PAK Advance – a business development program to Austin Texas for growth stage startups. (Apply here. Deadline 18th February 2019).
• D2PAK – an entrepreneurial exchange to Detroit, Michigan for idea stage startups.
• University of Oklahoma – an exchange program to Oklahoma for business and working professionals.
You can apply for this one of a kind opportunity by clicking on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/qMe9STT92170B7RB3
Deadline to apply: 24th Feb, 2019
Learn more about ID92 at: https://id92.pk/